In order to register for a First-Year NOMA Nation Orientation session you must first accept your offer of admission and pay your Enrollment Reservation Deposit (ERD). You will be required to pay the non-refundable $105 Orientation fee at the time of workshop sign up. Be sure to allow popups from sonoma.edu.
In the same place you accepted your offer of admission and paid your ERD fee, you will see your other Stay On Track To Do List items. This is how you will also register for Orientation.
- Click the "Login" link on sonoma.edu
- Enter your Username and Password
- Click the Blue MySSU button (blue button with a paw)
- On the landing page, in your Student Applicant Center, click the Noma Nation Orientation shortcut.
- DO NOT close the Orientation window when the pay window opens
- After payment, be sure to go back to the Orientation window to select the Welcome Days with the Student Life Orientation selection (orange box)